Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fridge

In my fridge I have: grapefruit and apple juice, eggs, lemons, butter/margarine, yeast, ketchup, vodka, tuna, whip cream, sofrito, jam, soy milk/milk, peppers, wheat germ, ham/sausage, maple syrup, mustard/mayo, cheese, beans, pickles, salad, pineapple juice, celery, carrots, spinach, random dishes, cream cheese, and strawberries. I am not sure but I think that some moral issues that are found in food could be eating meat and/or dairy products. Some people such as PETA argue that eating those things are "morally wrong" because we are killing innocent animals to eat when we have so many other alternatives as to what to eat. I could also see from my fridge, other than moral issues, is health. vodka and the meats aren't too healthy for you when not drank or eaten in moderation.

No comments: